- FAQ Home
- All categories
- UBS Accounting Software
- UBS Inventory Software
- UBS Payroll Software
- UBS POS System
- UBS Fixed Asset Register
- UBS Client Account
- UBS BSM System
- UBS HRM System
- UBS Time Attendance
Records in this category
- Preview different report formats for each company
- File Organisation in Housekeeping menu
- Difference between Only Credit Sales and Only Debit Cost Of Sales
- Knock off by project
- Voucher Footer Remark
- Total Debit & Total Credit not same, not allowed to accept
- Unblock the Debit side
- Page 1 of 1 instead of Page: 1
- Print each account at a new page
- Prompt unpaid bill listing
- Multi Currency
- Password Screen prompted when change password
- Error Message :“This is for evaluation purpose only“
- Print 1st Description, Print 2nd Description, and Print Both Description
- Adding new employee race
Voucher Footer Remark
The solution below is explaining the functionality of Voucher Footer Remark in General Setup.
1. This feature is used in China when Print Transaction Voucher in More Report (2).
2. Go to Housekeeping—General Setup—Page 2, check the checkbox of Voucher Footer Remark, key in the names into respective fields, check the checkbox of Print name on voucher when lock (only effective when batches are locked: names will be printed in Transactions Voucher Listing in format 2 & 3; If this checkbox is not checked, names will be printed regardless of the lock status of the batches.); click “Exit“, “Ok“.
3. Go to Reports—More Report (2)—Generate Voucher Sequence, search for batch no., then click on “Ok“ to generate voucher sequence.
4. Go to Reports—More >eport (2)—Print Transaction Voucher, Select Format 1, 2, or 3, search for batch no. then click on “ok“ to preview transactions voucher listing and observe that the names will
appear in the bottom of transaction voucher.
Tags: Voucher Footer Remark
- Multi Currency
- An error message prompted: Code 1426, OLE error code 0x800a03ec: Unknown COM status code
- Change Exchange Rate & Local Amount on Unrealise
- Print Transaction Voucher cannot print transaction voucher listing.
- In Fixed Assets report, the value of Accumulated Depreciation does not appear
7394/19%Last update: 2010-11-08 07:27
Author: Noor Diyana
You cannot comment on this entry