- FAQ Home
- All categories
- UBS Accounting Software
- UBS Inventory Software
- UBS Payroll Software
- UBS POS System
- UBS Fixed Asset Register
- UBS Client Account
- UBS BSM System
- UBS HRM System
- UBS Time Attendance
Records in this category
- The value of Manufacturing Account in Profit & Loss Account is incorrect
- List Post Dated Cheques Transaction
- Reprint the previous months’ Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Mark All or Unmark All in Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Compare Chart Of Account
- External Application
- The total amount of Debtors and Creditors control a/c
- Move transaction from one batch to another batch
- List Post Dated Cheques‘ transactions
- To remove the ve sign for Sales amount
- Transactions Voucher Listing not follow by batch
- Balance Sheet report to display This Year Profit figure
- Multi Column Report
- To include 2nd description when sending ledgers to MS Excel
- Profit & Loss Account report format
- Consolidated Account
- Generate Upload File and Auto Marking
- The function of Mark Only
- Report Column
- Budget for project/job
- Add the Project Code in Transactions File Maintenance when send Print Ledger in excel format.
- Add the Job Code in Transactions File Maintenance when send Print Ledger in excel format.
- Net Available Quantity
Add the Project Code in Transactions File Maintenance when send Print Ledger in excel format.
The solution below show the way to add in the Project Code in Print Ledger when send to excel.
1. Reports > Print Ledgers, click Ok > Right Click on Exit >Copy.
2. Below is the reference:
3. Click on Send.
- Remove Duplicate Transaction
- Contract sum maintained
- The difference between Enter Opening Balances and Enter Last Year Figure
- To activate the Budget button
- Print Official Receipt not involved debtor
28078/43%Last update: 2010-11-10 07:00
Author: Noor Diyana
You cannot comment on this entry