UBS Payroll Software » Personnel

ID #1468

Convert Cla. Leave To Allowance


The solution below describes the  function of Convert Cla. Leave To Allowance in

(Personnel  >   Update Leave/Fund Entitled).



It is used  on a resigned staff to convert  his balance of Annual Leave to cash  in lieu.

1.    User must  have  maintained Date Resign In Personnel File Maintenance

2.    Go to Allowance Table, maintain a description of Cash In Lieu/Annual Leave, key in Type as

V, leave it blank for Formula For Type F & V

3.    Go to Personnel—>pdate Leave/Fund Entitled, click on >pdate Leave/Fund Entitled, key in

balance of Annual Leave to be converted in AL Cla.  

4.    Click on Exit button, click on Convert Cla. Leave to Allowance and specify Allowance No. to post.  

Tags: Convert Cla. Leave To Allowance

Related entries:

Last update: 2010-11-17 10:15
Author: Noor Diyana
Revision: 1.0

Digg it! Share on Facebook Print this record Send FAQ to a friend Show this as PDF file
Propose a translation for Propose a translation for
Please rate this FAQ:

Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

completely useless 1 2 3 4 5 most valuable

You cannot comment on this entry